June 24, 2022
Keep up to date with the latest Wholesome Kids. Happy Living Podcast.
Hosted by Hannah Blaine, Clinical Neuropsychologist, Co-owner of a multi-sport and fitness program for kids and new parent.
Featuring health professionals, experts in the field of child health and parents living these experiences.
Wholesome Kids. Happy Living - available on apple podcasts, google podcasts, spotify and more!
1. The Challenges of New Parenting: Hannah discusses the challenges she faced as a new parent
2. How to Get Kids Moving: Jay Scott-Hunter, owner and director of GeckoSports Gold Coast and Physiotherapist joins us to talk benefits of physical activity in childhood.
3. When is Playing Sport Too Much? Concussion in Kid's Sport: Dr Michael Michael Takagi, Clinical Neuropsychologist and Research Fellow at Murdoch Children's Research Institute joins us to discuss concussion in Junior Sport.
4. From Foster Care to Psychology: Hannah shares her story from growing up in foster care to becoming a psychologist and being so passionate about child health.
5. A journey To Motherhood Through Chronic Pain: Toni Lea discusses her journey to becoming a parent all while living with what has been described as the most painful condition in the world - Trigeminal Neuralgia